Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect
We may ask you for, or you may voluntarily submit, personally identifiable information when you are using the Service. The personally identifiable information which you may provide to us could include, but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Your contact information (including, without limitation, address and email address)
- Your IP address; and
- Other personal information
Non-Personal Or Aggregate Information That We Collect
When you access our Service, we may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information from you, such as IP host address, web pages viewed, browser type, operating system, referring service, search information, device type, page views, usage and browsing habits on the Service and similar data. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular geographical location) in a manner which does not identify any one individual
We will only use your personally identifiable information as described below, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you, we may:
- Share your personally identifiable information collected in connection with providing the Service.
- Use your personally identifiable information to respond to your inquires or requests.
- Share your personally identifiable information with third parties (collectively, the “Third Party Vendors”) to further the purpose for which you provided such information to us.
- Disclose personally identifiable information as required by Australian law or legal process.
- Disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for our services or our sponsors.
Non-personally identifiable or aggregate information may be used by us for any purposes permitted by Australian law and may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
If you delete your cookies, change browsers or use a different cookie, our cookie (or an opt-out cookie) may no longer work and you will have to reinput (or opt-out) again.
The security of your personally identifiable information is very important to us. When we collect your personally identifiable information online, we use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorised access. For more information on protecting your privacy, please visit https://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy-law/privacy-act/.
Communications with Adapt Physiotherapy
By providing your contact information to us (including, without limitation, your email address, physical address, and phone number) (collectively the “Channels”) to us, you expressly consent to receive communications from us. We may use the Channels to communicate with you, to send information that you have requested or to send information about other products or services developed or provided by us.
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted at adaptphysio.com.au/contact-us.
Effective Date: 29 June 2020